This food or restaurant was good enough to go on our main page!
|Origin of Country:
|Amount of Locations:
||41,512 (Oct 2019)
Subway is a private-held American restaurant in Connecticut. It sells subs and salads and sometimes pizza.
Why It's First Class
- The ability to choose either 6-inch or 1 ft is nice.
- Unlike most other non-pizza centered restaurants, they sell pizza, but only in certain locations.
- Their bread is oven-baked, and not bought.
- Their onions have taste, and aren't oily.
- It is a healthy and tasty alternative to other fast-food restaurants.
- The soda and chips combo is a good side too..
- The seating is comfortable, and feels homey.
- Even the logo seems nice to look at.
- They care about your health, such as their COVID-19 rule about masks.
- The oil use isn't excessive.
- Jared from Subway.
- Their cucumbers aren't fresh.
- They underpay their workers.
- There was a franchise in Seattle where the food gave 32 people Hepatitis A.