This food or restaurant was good enough to go on our main page!
Red Lobster Hospitality LLC is an American casual dining restaurant chain headquartered in Orlando, Florida. The company has operations across most of the United States, as well as in China, Ecuador, Guam, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates; as of June 23, 2020, the company had 719 locations worldwide. Golden Gate Capital has been Red Lobster's parent company since it was acquired from Darden Restaurants on July 28, 2014.
Why It's First Class
- To start the list off, the designs of the food looks good.
- It's also safe to say that the foods in the resturant aren't bad for your health.
- The fishes in the resturant are nicely baked, not salty and perfectly well made for the customers.
- The foods on this wiki are also nice delicacies.
- The specials are also pretty decent and gives out a nice combo with lobsters and the sauce.
- It also has a makeover which is an improvement to the resturant.
- They even sale waffles for breakfast purposes.
- The designs to some of the foods looks disgusting.