An apple is an edible fruit produced by an apple tree. Apple trees are cultivated worldwide and are the most widely grown species in the genus Malus. The tree originated in Central Asia, where its wild ancestor, Malus sieversii, is still found today.
Why They're First Class
- They are yummy, nice looking and healthy for people.
- Once you eat them everyday, you don't have to go to the doctors which is neat.
- They even spawned apple pie, apple juice, caramel apples, dutch apple pancakes, apple sauce, etc.
- Bob for apple in Halloween is also a perfect way to use them.
- They don't just come in as red but there's also green apples and even golden/yellow apples.
- A lot of designs of apples made in craft are also a nice addition to them.
- There's also seeds inside of apples so people can make more apples for free.
- When they get on the ground, they can be rotten.